Free activation on Philips Lifeline® services - a $90.00 value
MedicAlert Members Can Waive Lifeline Activation Fees
Through MedicAlert Foundation's® long-standing and valued alliance with Philips Lifeline, we are pleased to offer this special discount for MedicAlert members. Coupled with MedicAlert membership, Philips Lifeline products and services will assist you or your loved one when you need it most.
To waive your Philips Lifeline activation fee:
- Call 1-800-594-7134 and speak with a Lifeline representative
- Tell the representative you are a MedicAlert member*
- Choose which Lifeline system works best for you
Contact Philips Lifeline now to discuss the right options for you. Call 1-800-594-7134 or visit their website today.
*Not a MedicAlert member? Join now.
Philips Lifeline Services
If you experience a fall or any other emergency, every second counts. If you're alone, a delay in getting help can jeopardize your recovery and your independence. Medical professionals know this, and that's one reason why Lifeline is trusted by thousands of hospitals and more than 65,000 healthcare professionals. With Philips Lifeline, you get help at the push of a button, giving you fast access to trained Response Associates, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Make sure you can get help if you fall—even if you're disoriented, unconscious, immobilized, or otherwise unable to push your Personal Help Button. Philips Lifeline with AutoAlert offers all the benefits of the Standard Lifeline Medical Alarm Service – you can push the button for help at any time – plus an added layer of protection: Lifeline with AutoAlert is the first pendant style help button that can automatically call for help if it detects a fall and you are unable to push the button yourself.
How Philips Lifeline Works
- Summon help – In a medical emergency, simply push your personal help button or, if you have AutoAlert and a fall is detected, a Response Associate will be notified for you.
- Hear a reassuring voice – No matter the time of day, a trained Lifeline Response Associate will answer your call, access your profile, and assess the situation.
- Get assistance – Based on your specific needs, a Response Associate will contact a friend, family member, neighbor, or emergency response services, and follow-up to confirm that help has arrived.
Not Sure if a Medical Alarm Service is Right for You?
You never want to be too late in deciding whether or not a medical alarm service is right for you or a loved one, which is why it’s not too soon to find out. Call 1-800-594-7134 or visit their website today for a free evaluation.