MedicAlert Membership for Individuals with Pompe
Through a generous grant from a corporate donor, MedicAlert Foundation is pleased to offer FREE enrollment and provide its live 24/7 emergency services and medical IDs to qualified individuals living with Pompe disease. Approved members will select a MedicAlert medical ID, which is engraved with their member number, condition and MedicAlert’s live 24/7 emergency response number. This information helps save lives by giving emergency medical personnel immediate access to the member’s medical records.
What is Pompe?
Pompe is a progressive, multisystem, debilitating muscular disease. To learn more about Pompe disease, please visit the United Pompe Foundation’s website.
MedicAlert Foundation has teamed up with the United Pompe Foundation to reach out to individuals living with Pompe disease. Memberships will be offered on a first-come first-serve basis until the grant funds are exhausted.
Sponsored Membership benefits include:
- Basic personalized MedicAlert medical ID and emergency wallet card
- Live 24/7 emergency response and family notification services
- EMIR® (Emergency Medical Information Record) creation and storage
- Monthly email newsletter on health and wellness
- Discounts on personalized MedicAlert medical ID jewelry with free engraving
- Access to MedicAlert articles and information about disease-management
- Special offers from our partners
Eligibility for sponsorship through this grant
- A diagnosis of the medical condition Pompe
- Submission of a completed MedicAlert Foundation sponsored membership enrollment form
As a nonprofit organization, MedicAlert Foundation reserves the right to modify this program to assure fairness in its implementation as well as adequate annual funding. Although MedicAlert Foundation’s intent is to extend sponsored memberships to anyone who needs our emergency medical information.
MedicAlert Foundation® is more than a medical ID - we are the most dependable, responsive, intelligent, and trusted emergency support network.