When your children are traveling, with family or with friends, the chance of a medical emergency is always a possibility. If an emergency happens and they're far from home, they may need language translation, hospitalization, or even evacuation services to get the treatment they'll need. TravelPlus is designed to provide those services to your family, plus emergency medical identification, information, and travel assistance.
Enroll in TravelPlus, or renew your service by calling 1-800-432-5378.
- Help you find a doctor when you're out of the country
- Contact your family members
- Arrange and pay up to $100,000 towards the necessary expense of evacuation to a qualified hospital in a medical emergency
- Provide 24 hour access to information services including visa, passport, and immunization requirements for your destination
- Provides coverage even with pre-existing conditions
TravelPlus is active when you are traveling no more than 90 days at time and are more than 100 miles away from your primary home.
Full TravelPlus services include:
Included in the following memberships:
TravelPlus is open to U.S. Citizens as an add on service for existing MedicAlert Advantage, KidSmart®, or MedicAlert+Safe Return® services. Enroll in TravelPlus, or renew your existing TravelPlus service, by calling 1-800-432-5378.
TravelPlus is not an insurance, however it is a helping hand during your travel emergency.
MedicAlert Foundation® is more than a medical ID - we are the most dependable, responsive, intelligent, and trusted emergency support network.