Whether you're traveling somewhere new, or visiting a favorite location, having some basic information about your destination can make your trip more enjoyable. Before departing, make use of TravelPlus Information Services to make sure you're fully prepared.
Information Services include:
- Visa, Passport, and Immunization Requirements - TravelPlus will provide you with current visa, passport, and immunization requirements for the foreign countries you're traveling to.
- Travel, Health, and Safety Precautions - The Travel Plus Information Service provides travel, health, and safety precautions for areas you'll be traveling.
- Cultural Information - Information Services include cultural information for the countries you're visiting. The information may include typical dress, social etiquette, business protocol, traditions, tipping information, language requirements, transportation methods, etc.
- Temperature and Weather Information - Information Services include temperature and weather information for the cities you're visiting.
- Embassy and Consular Referrals - You will receive contact information for the nearest Embassy or Consulate in your area.
- Foreign Exchange Rates - TravelPlus Information Services provides updates on major foreign currency equivalents to the U.S. Dollar.
- U.S. State Department Travel Advisories - The latest available travel advisories from the U.S. State Department are provided to you. These advisories cover crime alerts, currency regulations, medical facilities, areas of instability, and other important information for countries around the world.
Additional TravelPlus services include:
TravelPlus is open to U.S. Citizens as an add on service for existing MedicAlert Advantage, KidSmart®, or MedicAlert+Safe Return® services. Enroll in TravelPlus, or renew your existing TravelPlus service, by calling 1-800-432-5378.
TravelPlus is not an insurance, however it is a helping hand during your travel emergency.
MedicAlert Foundation® is more than a medical ID - we are the most dependable, responsive, intelligent, and trusted emergency support network.