Introducing the MedicAlert Platinum Advantage Rewards Credit Card
The MedicAlert Foundation® is committed to the health and well-being of all our members, as well as those in need through our sponsored member programs.
Now with the MedicAlert Platinum Advantage Credit Card, you can help those who need MedicAlert services but can't afford to join. Get the MedicAlert Credit Card - and every time you use it, a contribution will be made to help those less fortunate.
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- 6.9% APR* balance transfers for life
- 1 rewards point for every $1 in purchases
- Earn double points for all medical purchases, including all drugstore purchases, doctor visits, prescriptions, medical services, supplies, and your MedicAlert membership and ID products.
- Redeem points to automatically pay for your membership renewal each year, to make a donation, or even to purchase new MedicAlert ID products. You can also use your points for travel, merchandise, or gift cards.
The nonprofit MedicAlert Foundation® has provided free memberships and medical ID products for more than 150,000 less fortunate individuals, as well as free education to more than 250,000 first responders. By signing up and using the MedicAlert Credit Card, you can help us make an even greater impact.
* For credit card terms and conditions click here.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. 6.9% APR is only available to qualified members on balance transfers made within 90-days after account opening. Balance transfer made after that time would be made at the standard Balance Transfer APR (9.9%-17.99%). Minimum transfer amount is $500. The total transferred may not exceed your available credit card limit. There are no balance transfer fees. Purchase APR (9.9%-17.99%). Cash Advance APR (11.9%-17.99%). All APRs are based on creditworthiness and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. The penalty APR of 18% may be applied if you make a late payment. Cash advance fee: $3% of the advance ($5 minimum). Membership in NASA FCU is required. All offers subject to credit approval. NASA FCU is Federally Insured by NCUA.
MedicAlert Foundation® is more than a medical ID - we are the most dependable, responsive, intelligent, and trusted emergency support network.