Select the enhanced service package that fits your needs:
: Our most popular package, MedicAlert Advantage is our premiere service plan which provides unmatched and comprehensive protection. Advantage customers receive the benefits of the My MedicAlert Service, along with the following service enhancements:
- Medical Document Storage - We store your Advance Directive/DNR Orders, X-Rays, MRIs, Cat-Scans, Special Medical instructions, and more. We make these documents available to your designated healthcare proxy and/or medical professionals when they are needed.
- Travel/Global - Our dedication to safeguarding your health in the event of an emergency expands beyond our borders into more than 50 countries, and translation services are available in 140 languages. MedicAlert Foundation is there for you, wherever you may be.
- Physician/Provider Notificaion - In the event of an emergency, MedicAlert will contact your physician to notify them of your medical condition. This coordination allows for your physician to communicate directly with the treating facility to understand your situation and the treatment provided; allowing for exceptional care coordination during (and after) your medical emergency
- Exclusive Discounts - Advantage customers enjoy extra rewards and perks including exclusive offers on products and services, and special partner discounts.
for 1 Year
: MedicAlert’s Kid Smart service is a comprehensive suite of services that will connect to your child’s personalized medical ID and guarantees that parents/guardians are communicated about their child’s emergencies, should they occur. Recommended for kids under 12.
- Document Storage - includes Immunization Records, X-Rays, Special Treatment Instructions, and more.
- Educational Materials
- Product Discounts
for 1 Year
MedicAlert® + Alzheimer’s Association Safe Return®: In partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association, we have created this specialized program to provide 24/7 wandering protection and emergency response services for individuals living with Alzheimer’s or related dementias who are at risk for wandering and becoming lost.
for 1 Year