- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Pompeian Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Regular
- Bertolli Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram or thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- ½ cup coarse dry breadcrumbs, preferably whole-wheat
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 450°F. Coat a 7-by-11-inch baking dish (or similar size 2- to 2½-quart dish) with cooking spray.
- Combine garlic, 1 tablespoon oil, marjoram (or thyme), salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add zucchini; toss until evenly coated. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Roast the zucchini until softened and starting to wilt in spots, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan and the remaining 2 tablespoons oil in the bowl. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the zucchini and continue to bake until the topping is crisp, about 15 minutes more.
Curried Potato Salad
- 2 pounds Red Bliss potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Madras or regular curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions, divided
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted cashews
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Combine yogurt and next 3 ingredients (through salt), stirring with a whisk.
- Place cooled potatoes in a large bowl. Add carrots, 5 tablespoons green onions, celery, and yogurt mixture; toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with remaining 3 tablespoons green onions and cashews. Serve chilled.
Cranberry-Almond Broccoli Salad
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups coarsely chopped broccoli florets (about 1 bunch)
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup reduced-sugar dried cranberries
- 4 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Soak red onion in cold water for 5 minutes; drain.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients (through pepper), stirring well with a whisk.
- Stir in red onion, broccoli, and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.