Berry Breakfast Pizzas
- 1 (16.3 oz.) can refrigerated large buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups fresh or frozen berries, such as strawberries (sliced), raspberries, blackberries and blueberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets, or line each with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits of equal size. Press each biscuit into a 5 1/2-inch round and place 4 on each baking sheet.
- Arrange berries on top, leaving a 3/4-inch border around fruit.
- Sprinkle sugar on each pizza and bake until dough becomes golden and fruit is bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
Mini Taco Bowls
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch) warmed
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 cup Taco Bell Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Chopped olives (optional)
- ¼ cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- Heat oven to 350°
- Line 8 muffin cups with tortillas. Carefully fold back edges of tortillas to leave openings in centers for the fillings.
- Bake 10 minutes. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Return meat to skillet.
- Add salsa to meat; mix well. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 10 min., stirring occasionally. Spoon into tortilla bowls. Top with remaining ingredients.
Cheesy Spinach Squares
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup (8 fl oz/250 ml) whole milk
- 1 cup (5 oz/155 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 lb Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a 9-by-13-inch baking sheet or baking dish with parchment paper. Pour the melted butter into the prepared pan and spread to coat evenly.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs until well blended. Whisk in the milk, flour, baking powder and salt. Add the Cheddar and spinach and stir until combined.
- Pour the spinach mixture into the prepared pan and spread in an even layer. Sprinkle the Parmesan evenly over the top.
- Bake until the top is lightly browned and the juices are bubbling, 30–40 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool until just warm to the touch. Cut into 2-inch (5-cm) squares and serve.