Whether a parent, spouse, sibling, or caregiver, MedicAlert® members and their families benefit from our reliable 24/7 support network. In any emergency, your medical care is the greatest priority and family notification may often be overlooked; however, MedicAlert Foundation understands the importance of reuniting our members with their family and friends.
Our Emergency Response Center’s first priority is to communicate a member’s vital medical information to emergency responders and medical personnel to ensure the member’s safety. Our next priority is our Family Notification service, which will notify their family or designated contacts about their condition.
The Family Notification service provides:
- Your loved ones with information about your situation and location
- The comfort of knowing your family will stay informed
- The flexibility to quickly and easily change your contact list as you see fit
Choose a MedicAlert membership tailored to your needs:
Advantage 4 Year Enrollment
MedicAlert Services are Recommended for:
MedicAlert® membership benefits include:
- Faster treatment and care, especially in emergencies
- Reduced risk of complications or uncertainties
- Assurance of personal information security while safeguarding your life
- Reduced fear and anxiety for you and your loved ones