EMIR® (Emergency Medical Information Record)
Life is hectic and full of surprises, including medical emergencies. It can be a hassle to store all of your medical information in one easily accessible place. MedicAlert® offers its members another option; our EMIR® (Emergency Medical Information Record) allows members unlimited and easy to access to their medical history. In an emergency situation, this information can communicated to emergency responders and medical professionals and often means the difference between life and death.
Each MedicAlert Foundation® member maintains their own EMIR that our staff can use to assist them in their time of need.
Each member’s EMIR includes:
- A comprehensive medical record that can be accessed by our staff and relayed to emergency responders and medical professionals during your time of need
- Unlimited updates supported by our trained member services associates
- Confidence that each update will be reviewed by our staff who understand the importance of listing the right medical conditions, medications, and allergies
- 24 hour online access so you can update your EMIR at your convenience
Your EMIR should include:
- Your most up to date medical history, including medical conditions
- Medications you take
- Allergy information
- Medical instructions from your regular doctor or physician
Choose a MedicAlert membership tailored to your needs:
Advantage 4 Year Enrollment
MedicAlert Services are Recommended for:
MedicAlert® membership benefits include:
- Faster treatment and care, especially in emergencies
- Reduced risk of complications or uncertainties
- Assurance of personal information security while safeguarding your life
- Reduced fear and anxiety for you and your loved ones
With a MedicAlert® membership you receive:
MedicAlert Foundation® is more than a medical ID - we are the most dependable, responsive, intelligent, and trusted emergency support network.