With the craziness of each holiday season, it can be simple for us to lose sight of what is most important during this time of year-giving back to those less fortunate!
Getting caught up in the holiday shopping fever while being surrounded by cranky holiday shoppers, can cause us to miss out on the true meaning of the season.
Tis’ the Season to Experience the Joy of Giving
This December, let’s be the example of how to give back to others:
1. While out shopping this holiday season, pick a child’s name from a Giving Tree at your local shopping mall-be the one to guarantee a child doesn’t go without.
2. Help ensure a family can enjoy a warm holiday meal by adopting a family through a local community program.
3. Support Toys for Tots! Donate a toy(s) at one of your local drop-off locations to bring joy to a child this season. To find a drop-off spot closest to you, click here
4. Contribute canned foods or other non-perishable food items to a food pantry.
5. Protect your loved ones living with any underlying medical ailments, such as diabetes, food allergies, Alzheimer’s or other related dementia, with a MedicAlert medical ID. This gift will ensure your loved ones receive exceptional treatment and care during an emergency when you cannot be there to speak on their behalf. MedicAlert IDs are backed by a full suite of reliable 24/7 Emergency Response services.
6. Help safeguard those less fortunate living with medical conditions with a tax-deductible donation to our Foundation. Donate today by visiting https://www.medicalert.org/donate/now! Your tax deductible contribution will go towards providing medical IDs and emergency services to those in financial need!