Soule Family Foundation Grant
Through a generous grant from the Soule Family Foundation, MedicAlert Foundation is pleased to offer FREE enrollment and provide its live 24/7 emergency services and medical IDs to qualified children living in the state of Colorado. Approved individuals will select a MedicAlert medical ID, which is engraved with their customer number, condition and MedicAlert’s live 24/7 emergency response number. This information helps save lives by giving emergency medical personnel immediate access to the customer’s medical records.
What is the Soule Family Foundation?
The Soule Family Foundation is a family oriented supporting organization. The foundation holds strong relationships with many charities including MedicAlert Foundation. They are organized and operated exclusively to support specified charities that fulfill their mission. Their mission is to give to their communities in a manner consistent with the legacies of Walter and Charlotte Soule, the organizations founders. Their foundations support focuses on areas of health and human services, medical research, animal welfare, education and the arts.
Sponsored benefits include:
• Basic personalized MedicAlert medical ID and emergency wallet card
• Live 24/7 emergency response and family notification services
• EMIR® (Emergency Medical Information Record) creation and storage
• Monthly email newsletter on health and wellness
• Discounts on personalized MedicAlert medical ID jewelry with free engraving
• Access to MedicAlert articles and information about disease-management
• Special offers from our partners
Eligibility for sponsorship through this grant
1. Must be a minor under the age of 18 years old
2. Must reside in the state of Colorado
3. Must have a medical condition
4. Submission of a completed MedicAlert Foundation sponsored enrollment form
As a nonprofit organization, MedicAlert Foundation reserves the right to modify this program to assure fairness in its implementation as well as adequate annual funding. Although MedicAlert Foundation’s intent is to extend sponsorship to anyone who needs our emergency medical information.