June is Alzheimer’s & Brain Awareness Month and the Alzheimer’s Association® needs you to get involved and raise awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Did you know:
- Alzheimer’s is fatal. It kills more than breast and prostate cancer combined.
- Alzheimer’s is not normal aging. It’s a progressive brain disease without any cure.
- Alzheimer’s is more than memory loss. It appears through a variety of signs and symptoms.
During the month of June, the Alzheimer’s Association asks you to learn more about Alzheimer’s, share your story and take action. Visit alz.org/abam to:
- Learn and share the facts about Alzheimer’s.
- Get inspired by powerful stories of people sharing their experiences with the disease.
- Go purple — the color of Alzheimer’s awareness — on Facebook, Twitter and more!
- Show your love for all those affected by the disease and participate in The Longest Day® on June 21. Raise funds and awareness for the care, support and research efforts of the Association. Sign up or donate at Alz.org/thelongestday.
Help the Alzheimer’s Association #ENDALZ this June! Visit alz.org/abam to get started.