2 cups quick-cooking oats 1 cup mixed nuts
2 cups old-fashioned oats 1 cup dried cranberries
½ cup hulled pumpkin seeds 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
½ cup sliced almonds
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 13x9-inch pan with lightly-greased parchment paper; an inch or so of parchment paper should stick up on 2 sides to form lifting handles.
2. Mix the quick-cooking oats, old-fashioned oats, pumpkin seeds, almonds, mixed nuts, cranberries, and sweetened condensed milk together in a bowl; spread into the prepared pan, evenly pressing into the corners and out to the sides.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden brown, 20-25 minutes, using slightly less time for chewier bars and slightly more time for crunchier bars.
4. Allow the the bars cool for 5 minutes in the pan before using the parchment paper to lift them from the pan. Use a sharp knife to cut into bars. Let the bars cool completely and store in an airtight container.
¼ cup walnut halves ½ cup sesame snack sticks
¼ cup pecan halves ½ cup golden raisins
¼ cup cashews ½ cup dark raisins
¼ cup almonds ½ cup dried cranberries
¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
Combine the walnuts, pecans, cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sesame sticks, golden raisins, dark raisins, and cranberries in a bowl. Be sure to store mixture at room temperature in an airtight container.
½ cup natural peanut butter ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ cup nonfat dry milk powder ¼ cup wheat germ
¼ cup unsweetened flaked coconut ¼ cup unsweetened apple juice concentrate, thawed
1/3 cup rolled oats
1. Combine peanut butter, milk powder, and coconut in a large mixing bowl. Stir in oats, ground cinnamon, wheat germ, and apple juice concentrate until thoroughly combined.
2. Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls. Chill thoroughly before serving; store remaining nuggets in the refrigerator.